Do you love Italian food? Do you have any idea that what is beyond pizza & pasta when it comes to the authentic Italian dishes? The Italian food has a vast & long history that ranges from vegetables & seafood to baking. The only European technique of cooking inspiring worldwide chefs is Italian because it is simple, easy to understand but require a lot of precision. If you want to try some bakery products, it is advisable to try cookies at once. Instead, you order Italian cookies online, it’s better to bake them at home with some easy & authentic recipes. This article has some information to guide you with the preparation process of Italian cookies. Scroll down:-
Authentic recipe to bake Italian chocolate cookies at home
Imagine your favorite cookies with chocolate flavor and mouthwatering toppings. Now it is possible to have them as much as you can without visiting any local or online grocery store. Before you start the preparation, it is important to arrange the essential ingredients. Here is a list that you need to arrange in the exact quantity.
- For approximate 24 servings, you need 3 cups of all-purpose flour and add them in a large bowl.
- Sugar is the basic requirement to add taste, take 2 cups of confectioner’s sugar. Also, take 3/4th portion of white sugar & keep them aside.
- As flavoring agents, you need a 1/4th cup of unsweetened cocoa powder & 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/3rd cup of normal milk & 1/4th cup of hot milk.
- Take 1 cup of softened butter and 1 teaspoon of same butter separately.
- It is a bakery product, so baking powder is essential that must be at least 4 teaspoons.
- For the topping of Italian chocolate cookies, you need 1 ounce of unsweetened chocolate and half cup of finely chopped walnuts.
Keep all of them in an organized manner on your kitchen’s shelf before starting the preparation.
- Take a large bowl and add the three cups of flour in it. Make sure that the bowl has adequate space for mixing other ingredients too.
- Mix baking powder, cocoa and 3/4th portion of white sugar with a whisker. Now add the 1 cup of butter, 1/3rd cup of normal milk, vanilla extract and a half cup of walnuts. Blend the entire mixture with your hands to prepare a fine dough.
- Use a teaspoon for maintaining the quality of dough for every cookie. Roll out a greased baking sheet, prepare small balls with hand and place them on the sheet in line.
- Preheat the oven at 190-degree Celsius and put these cookies inside to bake for 10 minutes approximately. When their texture turns into golden brown, take out off the oven and let them cool down.
- Now prepare chocolate frosting by melting chocolate, butter, vanilla, sugar & hot milk altogether. Beat the mixture until it turns smooth enough to be used as frosting.
- Your cookies will cool down enough in this time period. Now, dip each of them in the mixture properly and your Italian chocolate cookies are ready to serve.
Now you can easily understand the process of baking in these simple steps. The ingredients are not tough to find, all you need is to arrange them in a proper manner before preparation. Apart from this, puff pastry cookies can also be the good options of you are preparing food for a special occasion.