Best Diets That Can Help You Lose Weight In 2019

Best Diets

There are a lot of diets online which require you to resort to several extremes to lose weight. However, most of them are unnecessary and harmful for health. Losing weight should be done naturally, which will have no adverse effects on the body. Here are some friendly diets, which are streamlined for the best results to lose weight.

  1. Low-Calorie Diet

This diet changes your eating lifestyle by limiting your calorie consumption to 800 to 1200 calories a day depending on your body weight and height. This will help you lose weight significantly faster than other diets because due to the calorie deficit, your body burns the excess fat stored to make up for it. This diet combined with a well-tailored exercise routine would serve to be the best solution. If you can’t make time for the gym, you can choose cardio exercises like running, cycling or walking. Though this diet would require a lot of determination and perseverance, yet it is very beneficial and effective to lose weight. Consuming lesser calories doesn’t mean you should you starve yourself. It deals with substituting your regular diet with healthier foods like fiber food and fiber supplements which are lower in calories. Starving yourself to lose weight will never be beneficial. It will only cause adverse effects.

  • Keto Diet

The keto diet deals with consumption of less than 10% calories from carbs, 10 – 30% from protein and 60 – 80% from fat. It is a subtype of low carb diet in a unique way. This diet works wonders by depriving your body of carbs. This will not only force your body to burn the excess fat stored in your body,but it will also elevate the levels of ketone. This diet helps put your body in a metabolic state called ketosis which programs your body to burn ketones instead of glucose. This diet helps you lose fat without losing power or strength. A lot of bodybuilders take up this diet to get better muscularity.

  • Low Fat Diet

This diet involves cutting down the amount of fat consumption. In this diet,70 – 80% of your calories are taken from protein and carbohydrate sources. You only take 20 – 30% of your calories from fat sources. Another important thing to note about this diet is,

  • This diet is even advocated by the Institute of Medicine giving it all the more reasons to try it out.

The diet is simply based on the idea of cutting back on the most calorie-dense macronutrients, which will help you eat fewer calories overall. Low-Fat Diets can help your body lose fat quickly.

  • Low Carb Diet

This diet involves the process of getting only 15 – 40% of your daily calories from carbs. The rest 60% – 85% of calories is split between fat and protein. This diet significantly causes a reduction in body fat. This diet also reduces the risk of heart diseases and stroke by limiting your carbohydrate consumption. This diet also helps improve endurance and performance.

These are few weight loss diets, which are effective in losing the excess fat. Following these diets will surely help you get into shape!

Related posts

Leave a Comment