There are many Cancer Hospitals that have a speciality in treating particular cancer with limited resources. Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital – a part of the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre (RGCIRC) is one of the best Hospitals in Delhi for treating almost all Cancers. The Hospital has a qualified team of doctors comprising of over 100 specialty oncologist and 20 Cancer specialists.
Recently on the web, some people have posted many defaming articles under the category of Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital Complaint. I believe it to be some scam from rival groups. The experience shared about the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital by my one family friend is different from what people perceive it to be.
My family friend had developed a bad habit of smoking. One day, his health collapsed, and on through analysis, his care doctor advised him to visit a specialty doctor at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital. After he underwent the check-up, doctors concluded that he had developed stage-1 cancer. Luckily, his cancer vanished after a few sessions of chemotherapy and regular check-ups. My family friend gives a very positive note on Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute Feedback, totally opposite to rubbish reviews published online by the rival groups. I want to summarize his personal experience as below:
- Clear Communication: Doctors and all the support staff are very clear about the treatment and survival chances. As a patient, you get to know every detail of your case.
- Support to Family Members: The Hospital staff are polite and cooperative with the patient as well as the family members. Everyone in the Hospital takes responsibility and address each query in person.
- Neat and Clean Rooms: Many Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital Complaints were about cleanliness level of the Hospital. However, from the experience of my family friend, I can say that Hospital is very strict about hygiene, and keeps all the rooms and surroundings clean.
- Advance Technology: The Hospital is efficient and capable to treat almost all types of problems including Biorepository, Blood Transfusion, Bone Marrow Transplant, Breast Oncology, GI Oncology and Liver Transplant, Gynae Oncology, Head and Neck Oncology, Medical Oncology, Neuro-Oncology, Molecular Oncology, Nuclear Medicine, Orthopaedic Oncology, Pain Management, Pathology, Pediatric Haematology Oncology, Pediatric Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Reconstructive Surgery, Thoracic, and Uro Oncology.
- Cheap and affordable Treatment: Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital is known to provide the best treatment at the lowest cost. You don’t have to worry about extravagant costs as the Hospital only charges for what you have taken.
- Hospital’s central location: One of the main reasons why my family friend recommends Rajiv Gandhi Hospital is because of its prime location. It became effortless for his family to come and visit him without any trouble. Also, it is one of the rare Hospitals which caters all the problems under one roof.
- Superior Infrastructure: Hospital doesn’t look like a Hospital for real. It has a big park outside constructed for the patients to carry out the recreation activities.
One should not trust unsolicited Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute Feedback from online. Always trust the feedback you receive from the patients who have undergone the treatment from the Hospital. They are the real source instead of the fake reviews generated by the rival groups. Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital has received many awards for excellence and continues to serve its patients with humanity and care. Not to forget, my family friend received the best service, even after his main treatment was completed. The Hospital used to frequently call him for the regular check-ups and also helped him to manage his diet.