Australia Student Visa Process:
Are you planning to attain your further studies in Australia? Then let me tell you that study in Australia is a good choice because Australia offers a unique learning and an education style that encourages you to think imaginatively, constructively and independently. After the United States and UK, Australia attracts the third largest number of international students in the English-speaking world.
Australia provides an edifying experience that makes a real difference. Australian qualification shines bright on a resume and it gets very easy to find jobs and secure major positions in various prime MNC’s around the world. In addition, after doing graduation from an Australian university, you are easily accepted for postgraduate studies in other leading international universities.
Now, there is a vast path to cover between seeing a dream and making it come true. To simplify the complexity of applying for an Australian student visa, I have brought for you this article that contains the latest information about the Australia study visa Requirements and Conditions.
Basic student visa requirements:
- You should have good temperament and sound health
- You do not have any outstanding credit.
- You need an adequate health insurance through your OSHC.
Australia Student Visa Process:
Some common steps for the Australian student visa process are:
- Decide Institute / University
- Complete Admission form and English Requirements
- Complete your confirmation of financial aid
- Apply for admission
- Paying tuition fees
- Visa Accommodation
- Visa results
The documents required for the visa application are as follows:
- Complete your visa application form.
- A valid passport
- passport sized photographs
- Certified Academic Documents & , experience proof
- Certified IELTS /PTE
- Electronic enrollment confirmation (after applying for the institutions)
- Statement of purpose
- Financial evidence like expenses for dependents, living expenses, return airfare, tuition fees.
- Embassy Fees
Some visa conditions:
- Do not overlook notifying your education provider within 7 days of coming to your residential address.
- Do not try to initiate working in Australia without special permission.
- Before changing your education provider, inform your current education provider within 7 days from the date of issuance of ECOE.
- Also, it is essential to inform your education provider before changing your address.
- Keep your OSHC while you are in Australia.
- Depart the country before your visa expires.
- Try to accomplish your presence and curriculum requirements with the valid enrollment of your course.
Top Universities in Australia:
Australia is residence to a number of esteemed universities, which are greatly ranked and well recognized throughout the world, providing you with opportunities to learn from some of the best professors and teachers. Here is the list of some of the apex universities in Australia is as follows:
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian National University
- Bond University
- Charles Darwin University
- CQ University Australia
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Business School
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The University of Western Australia
- University of Adelaide
- University of Canberra
- Charles Sturt University
- University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of Queensland
- University of South Australia
- University of Sydney
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of New England
The process of applying study visa can get complex, it is not so simple to handle it on your own. Due to the complicated process, your visa may be rejected even if you make a small mistake. To avoid this problem, you should apply your file with the assistance of best visa consultant in Chandigarh, Western Overseas. Only an expert advisor like Western Overseas can guide you to choose a college or course properly.