Dhows are a symbol of Dubai’s tradition and culture. They were used for trade and transportation purposes in ancient times. As Dubai developed over time, these Dhows turned into luxury cruises for tourists to have the most wonderful experience on their trip to Dubai.
Dubai Marina is the biggest man-made canal in the world, stretching two miles, surrounded by various world-known buildings of Dubai. The Dhow cruise Dubai Marina take you to the breathtaking views of the new Dubai, its magnificent architecture and the skyline, which would definitely leave you in awe.
Now once you plan on having a Dhow cruise ride, the next task is picking up the best Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina trips out of the three main kinds that are offered. All three of these have different characteristics and differ in the timings and price. Following is the detailed description of the three of them:
#1. Dubai Marina Sightseeing Dhow Cruise
The first type of Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina is the Sightseeing Dhow cruise. On this trip, you will enjoy an hour-long cruise around the Dubai Marina seeing Dubai’s modern architecture, including the Infinity Tower, Ocean Heights, Marina Pinnacle and Sulafa Tower. You’ll be further experiencing:
- Relaxing sights of impressive architecture including multiple five-star hotels, The Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Dubai Marina Mall and the Palm Jumeirah.
- Soothing traditional Arab music playing in the background.
- A warm welcome with refreshments.
- An indoor seating with 360 degree glass walls as well as outdoor seating under the sky, as per your choice.
Moreover, Dubai Marina Sightseeing Dhow cruise is the cheapest one. The packages start at $22 only. It is scheduled every hour from 10am to 4pm. However, there are two more to choose from as you will be more likely to choose the evening or night trip of Dhow cruise in Dubai Marina.
#2. Dubai Marina Sunset Dhow Cruise
This is the second type of Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina trip that offers you the stunning sightseeing experience of Dubai Marina with the sunset in the clear coastal waters of Dubai. It is scheduled at 5pm everyday so that you don’t miss the sunset.
The packages for Sunset Dhow Cruise start from as low as $58. This trip further offers:
- A red carpet entrance.
- A 90-minute sail around Dubai Marina, enjoying the sights of Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah and other skyscrapers of Dubai.
- A warm welcome with refreshments, dates and coffee.
- Dine-in for the three-course continental buffet.
- Fully air-conditioned indoor or open sky outdoor seating.
- Live traditional Arab singing.
- Tanoura dance performances.
This will prove to be the best chance for you to sail into the sunset on this one-of-a-kind Dhow cruise in Dubai Marina. You don’t have to miss it at all as the on-board crew will make sure that you are having the most memorable experience at the most beautiful time of the day.
#3. Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise
This Dhow cruise offers you an exclusive trip at night to make sure that you have all the glittery and lighting experience of unending heights around Dubai Marina. The modern Dubai’s architecture that includes Marina Towers, Emirates Mall, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis Hotel and much more are all lit up at night, providing for a breathtaking view.
This is a perfect chance to blend in the dining experience with that of wonderful visuals. It is scheduled at 7pm and 8:30pm every day. The package starts at $43 only and further includes:
- A royal welcome with dates, drinks and water.
- A relaxing 2-hour cruise along the luxurious Dubai Marina.
- A three-course buffet dinner.
- Visualizing the marvelous architecture of Dubai’s skyscrapers and sky linings.
- Live singing of jazz music and Arab classics.
- Live mesmerizing Tanoura dance performance.
To have these enchanting night views with the most delicious dinner and the best live entertainment is surely not an oppurtunity to miss.
These were the three types of Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina sail trips, each with its own enchanting features and specialties. Make sure you choose the one that is most suitable to your budget so that you have this wonderful experience while at the same time not being heavy on your pocket.
You can choose the type of Dhow cruise according to the time at which you want to enjoy the spectacular views of Dubai Marina. Sightseeing cruise sails in the daylight, sunset cruise rides in the evening and dinner cruise offers you a sail at night with exclusive dinner.
Another important thing to keep in mind is that you wear clothes according to the weather and it is mostly recommended to dress casually as the setup of Dhow cruise is usually informal. So, dress up well, take in the breathtaking views and click a lot of pictures to make wonderful memories of your Dubai trip.