The hairs are our representative of beauty and they add more spark to our personality. We all want to have healthier, shinier, silkier hairs but sometimes all we get is hair fall, dandruff, and rough hairs. Our hairs are very sensitive and when we stop caring they just start falling or creating problems for us. The problem of dandruff is the most common of all. The white flakes on our clothes, hairs, shoulders, etc may look embarrassing. But now its time to pay attention to our hairs to solve the common hair problems.
The best ketoconazole shampoo India can be used to treat the common problem of dandruff faced by most of the people. Sometimes we keep on doing the things that may look attractive but may weaken our hairs. Some of them are hair styling techniques, excessive brushing your hairs, and so on. Many home remedies are available to treat the problem of dandruff and you must know about some dos and don’ts that will help in avoiding this problem. Some of them are:
- Say no to chemical hair care products: Sometimes we purchase the hair care products to give some extra care to our hairs but what we actually give our hairs is the bag full of problems. Most of the hair care products use chemicals etc but they are not the permanent solution of your problem. You must avoid making use of chemical hair care products. These products may increase the problem of dandruff in your hair.
- Maintain hair hygiene: Not only is personal hygiene but the hair hygiene of equal importance. You must maintain a good level of hygiene by washing your hair regularly to avoid the problem of dandruff. Sometimes the problem of dandruff may be due to the oil, dirt, or dust that may live on your hairs for longer. So, wash your hair regularly.
- Use medicated oil or shampoo: It is always better to use the medicated shampoo like ketoconazole dandruff shampoo India. These shampoos are specially designed to treat the various hair related problems that may bother you. There are many medicated shampoos and oils available in the market that can be preferred.
- Give your hair an oil massage: Sometimes a good oil massage is a solution to many problems. You must massage your hair with the medicated oil that is socially designed to treat hair problems. You can also take a hair spa at home.
- Use a hair mask: You can also make a hair mask using all the natural ingredients to treat your dandruff problem. There are various ingredients available in your kitchen that can treat the problem of dandruff naturally. You can make a hair mask using those ingredients. Some of the ingredients that you can use are egg, baking soda, lemon, apple cider vinegar, and so on.
- Don’t brush roughly: Sometimes we try to brush our hairs quickly or using a rough method. So, you must avoid doing this to your hair.
So, these are the following tips or do’s and don’ts that will help you in treating your dandruff problem.